Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An Echo in the Bone

An Echo in the Bone. The 7th book in the Outlander series. I was the first in line to buy this when it came out in September, and then really took my time reading it. Which is obvious, since it is the end of December and I just finished it 2 days ago. The book was 815 pages of drama, history, romance, suspense, and sci fi. I think that's what I love most about these books, that there is a little bit of everything. The majority of this book took place in and around Phillidelphia and New York during the American Revolution, as well as some parts in Scotland during the 18th century and the 20th century. The end of the book was a HUGE cliffhanger. The previous 6 books wrapped the story up into a nice resolution at the end of each 700+ page masterpiece. The end of this 7th book left us hanging. But I love it. I'm hooked on Jamie and I can't wait for the 8th book.

No comments:

Post a Comment