Friday, September 18, 2009

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre

Sigh. I should have known this book would be dissapointing. I shouldn't have expected much, but i did have a very small morsel of hope inside of me that this book could be a good one. It wasn't. It was a reach out to those girls that loved pride and prejudice and those that loved twilight. Yes, I want it to continue where Jane Austen left off, and some parts were pretty convincing as to why mr. darcy was so strange in pride and prejudice, he was a vampire! But there were just too many holes in the story. The real Elizabeth Bennet wouldn't have been so clueless about so many things. And COME ON a bat? There was a bat flying outside of her window. Am I supposed to believe that is Mr. Darcy? Then the book doesn't ever mention it again. I can't even talk about the ending. How ridiculous!! grrr. That's all. Don't read it. But if you want to, you can have my copy.

1 comment:

  1. So I had no idea what this book was about and when I read this post I snorted Diet Coke out of my nose. Mr. Darcy a vampire? This book will not go on my list. What are you reading now?

    ReplyDelete