Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Definite Must Read

So, this is my first post; and I need to tell you, I am not amazing when it comes to writing, so please excuse the many grammatical errors.


First things first, I love you Rachel, but she lied to you all, I was not reading the Harry Potter books as Rachel posted on the side of this blog. This I realize was my own fault. She called to ask what I was reading and I was frustrated that day and very rudely told her I didn't know (sorry Rachel, again, I love you!) So what do ask, was I reading ? A book that is now in my top 5 of good books!



That's right, The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. My mother was the one who suggested this book to me. I started it on Wednesday night and finished it last night. Having only 2 hours during Alex's nap time and an hour or so after Alex went to bed, I didn't want to put it down. It's about a German girl in Nazi Germany; told from deaths point of view.

I loved it!! I could barely read the last few chapters, because of the tears in my eyes. It is a definite must read.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, the Jen on the side is Jen Gibson. YOU wouldn't tell me what you wwere reading so I didn't put anything. Silly girl. The Book Thief is going on my list.

    ReplyDelete